Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit full papers describing original research work in areas including, but not limited to:
Big Data Mining and Analysis
- Big Data Models and Algorithms
- Foundational Models for Big Data
- Algorithms and Programming Techniques for Big Data Processing
- Big Data Analytics and Metrics
- Cloud Computing Techniques for Big Data
- Big Data Open Platforms
- Big Data in Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- Big Data Quality and Provenance Control
- Management Issues of Social Network Big Data
- Big Data Protection, Integrity and Privacy
- Models and Languages for Big Data Protection
- Privacy Preserving Big Data Analytics
- Security Applications of Big Data
- Anomaly Detection in Very Large Scale Systems
- Collaborative Threat Detection Using Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Search and Mining
- Algorithms and Systems for Big Data Search
- Distributed and Peer-To-Peer Search
- Machine Learning Based On Big Data
- Visualization Analytics for Big Data
- Big Data for Enterprise, Government and Society
- Real-Life Case Studies of Value Creation through Big Data Analytics
- Large-Scale Social Media and Recommendation Systems
- Big Data in Enterprise Management Models and Practices
- Big Data in Government Management Models and Practices
Download CFP Flyer here
Data and Information Processing
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Pattern Recognition
- Reconfigurable Computing Systems
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing
- Data Communications
- Data Compression
- Data Encryption
- Data Mining
- Database Systems
- Intelligent Computing
- Computer Graphics & Virtual Reality
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia
- Computer Vision
- Computing Practices & Applications
- Information Retrieval
- Knowledge Data Engineering
- Mobile Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Networks
- Embedded Reconfigurable, Evolvable Systems
- Mixed Signal Processing
- Radar Signal and Data Processing
- Soft Computing Techniques
- Speech and Video Processing
- VLSI Architectures for High Speed Processing
- Streamed Multimedia Applications
- Error Concealment Techniques
Management of Multimedia Services
BDMIP 2022 is Calling for Reviewers
BDMIP 2022 is warmly inviting scholars and experts in the fields of Big Data Mining and Information Processing to consider serving as Reviewers. If you have an interest or you have someone to recommend, please send CV to the email address: email@example.com. We’ll read each CV carefully and select the suitable one.
◆A professor or got a doctor's degree.
◆The research area must be relevant to the conference, which is Computer Technology, Big Data, IOT, Information Science, Data Mining.
◆The content of the speech needs to be fully forward-looking and innovative.
◆Experience in keynote speech at other conferences.
◆Attending the conference with 50% Exclusive Discount, including accommodation during the conference and all sessions, but not including round-trip air tickets.
◆Free of charge to publish one article in proceedings.
◆Meet scholars from different countries who share the same related fields of your research.
◆To gain relevant research experience and potential collaboration opportunities.
◆Be a potential candidate for the TPC Chair for the next conference.
Joining as Author: Giving oral/poster presentation on BDMIP 2022 with publishing your paper on the proceedings. Please submit your full English papers to EasyChair Submission System before submission deadline. When registering your paper, you can indicate presentation type for oral or poster.
Joining as Listener: BDMIP 2022 will offer an ideal platform for presentation, discussion, criticism and exchange of innovative ideas and current challenges in the related fields. Without submitting paper or giving presentation, you also can email to firstname.lastname@example.org for attending BDMIP 2022 as listener.